Dog Show 2019
The Companion Dog Show is again being organised by Lindsay and Rob Mallaber of The Grove Luxury Dog Boarding, Whittington. (Held under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations). Registration starts from 10.30am and judging commences at 1.00pm. www.grovekennels.co.uk.
PEDIGREE CLASSES: £2 per entry. Rosettes to 4th place. (As always a treat for every exhibitor).
1) Any variety puppy – dog (6-12mths)
2) Any variety puppy – bitch (6-12mths)
3) Any variety sporting
4) Any variety non-sporting
5) Any variety open
NOVELTY CLASSES: £1 per entry or 6 classes for £5. Rosettes to 4th place (as always a treat for every exhibitor)
6) Best crossbreed/mongrel
7) Best junior handler (under 18yrs of age, dog owned by exhibitor or exhibitor’s parents)
8) Best rescue
9) Best veteran (over 7 years)
10) Dog with the ‘waggiest’ tail
11) Most appealing eyes
12) Prettiest bitch
13) Handsomest dog
14) Dog and handler most alike
15) Best fancy dress
16) Dog which the judge would most like to take home
Also there will be rosettes for Best in show, Reserve best in show & Best puppy
Dogs which have won any of the above awards are not eligible to enter any of the pedigree classes, Challenge Certificate, Res. Challenge Certificate or Junior Warrant.